Bruno Shooters Supply

At the Super Shoot they said they were working on a new website. Looks like they are in the process of transitioning over to it now.

I just hope they can keep it current and up to date. Lots of products going through there doors and im sure it isnt easy. However it does suck when i see something i want, and when you call they dont have it. Thats just my luck though.
I did get a peak of the new web site, and it looked really good. Lee

Bad thing is it seems to take forever for the site to load and slow loading on navigation, and I even have fast internet.

i hope the new site is moving into the 20th century atleast.
it truely sucks to order something online on sat, line up the rest of your purchases with other sources only to be called on monday and told the part you ordered is not in stock, and now all the rest of your purchases are next to useless for who knows how long.
there is no excuse for listing items with no inventory. it should clearly state items in stock and those that can be ordered.
its been a while since i have purchased from them....for this very reason....
nice people, nice biz, software sucks.....
mike in co

i hope the new site is moving into the 20th century atleast.
it truely sucks to order something online on sat, line up the rest of your purchases with other sources only to be called on monday and told the part you ordered is not in stock, and now all the rest of your purchases are next to useless for who knows how long.
there is no excuse for listing items with no inventory. it should clearly state items in stock and those that can be ordered.
its been a while since i have purchased from them....for this very reason....
nice people, nice biz, software sucks.....
mike in co

Could not have said it better.. I have done exactly what you describe as well.

Back