Brothers in arms

David Apple

Our dear friend King Leo Saubier has passed on today. Father of Jim Saubier and friend to all who knew him, he will be dearly missed. Rest in peace Leo, we'll all be along shortly.

David Apple

Mr Saubier was an easy guy to like, and will certainly be missed. The last time I saw him he still had had the same calm and friendly demeanor he always had, despite his condition.

Jim, you and your family are in our prayers.

Sincerely,
Dave Short & Family

Jim, I will keep you and your family in my prayers that God will give ya'll strength and peace to deal with your loss. Your dad was a good man and he will be missed. Steve

My heartfelt condolences to Jim, the entire Saubier family and all of Leo's friends.

Godspeed, Leo. You were one of the good ones.

Services information

My Father (Leo Saubier) passed away peacefully in his home yesterday and I wanted to share the information about the services for him. I was able to find a small list of email addresses on his computer to send this to but please share the information with anyone else you think might want to know. I apologize if you've received this email by mistake.

The viewing will be held on Tuesday evening from 7-9pm at RT Foard Funeral home in Rising Sun MD(http://www.rtfoard.com/) The address is
111 S. Queen St. Rising Sun, MD 21911. A mass will be held at 10am
Wednesday morning at Sacred Hearth church in Oxford PA followed by burial at Brookview Cemetery in Rising Sun.

-Ken Saubier
ksaubier@gmail.com

Godspeed to the family, my prayers are with all of the you. I had the pleasure of meeting Leo at a match in Maryland several years back, such a gentlemen and nice man.

HUMBLE HENRY

Back