Brocks Gap Results

jim casey

What is going on at Brock's Gap? Steve is usually real good about posting. Has there been bad weather so bad he could not post to the forum? Wish I was there but leaving for YellowStone in couple days and could not fit it in. Jim C.

Shoot

Jim,
Went to the range yesterday visiting, Brady and Dianne came and I was surprised at how good Brady was doing. It was good to see some of the guy's that I hadn't seen in a while, Brock's Gap is a really nice range and anybody that shoots here in the south should take advantage of it. I think after the trip yesterday, I'm going to put another gun together and shoot a limited amount of shoots. Wish you could have been there, Scotty

Jim,
Went to the range yesterday visiting, Brady and Dianne came and I was surprised at how good Brady was doing. It was good to see some of the guy's that I hadn't seen in a while, Brock's Gap is a really nice range and anybody that shoots here in the south should take advantage of it. I think after the trip yesterday, I'm going to put another gun together and shoot a limited amount of shoots. Wish you could have been there, Scotty

That's good to hear Scotty. We need more guys to get back in. Tony

Hi Scottie

That's good to hear Scotty. We need more guys to get back in. Tony

I certainly would like to se you. I hope you do come back to shoot with us. I had to miss this shoot but hope to make all the fall shoots and the spring shoots next year.

Scotty

That is double good news! Brady doing well and you getting back into benchrest. Not as much as you but your bride we miss! See you soon. Jim Casey

Back