Brock's Gap 4 Gun results!

Bart

F408960F-3194-41CF-A8CA-6E3706BEBADE-2669-0000027231384483_zps9ec119bc.jpg

Thanks for the results Bart and congratulation to you and Billy on some fine shooting.

Dan Honert

Thanks! It was a great weekend!

Gary, yes I was shooting my 68 gr boattails on Sierra jackets.

Bart

In addition to winning the 4 Gun Grand Agg Bart also won Heavy Varmint, Light Varmint, Sporter and finished 2nd in Unlimited to his shooting partner Col Billy Stevens (who had a smoking .1490 agg in Unlimited). And to top it off he had all 4 small groups! Definitely a dominating performance and very humbling to the rest of us who struggled all weekend with tricky conditions.

Bart is obviously a great competitor but he is an even nicer guy. Congratulations on a superb weekend and when I grow up I want to be just like you!

Eddie

Congratulations to Bart,Billy and all the other fine shooters. I would also like to Thank the Brocks Gap crew, Steve, Bo and the fine target crew. It was a wonderful weekend.

Congratulations Bart and Billy

Pretty impressive Aggs in particular Billy's .1490 in UL were you both using the same bullets?

both of us were shooting my 68 gr boattails!

1. Are you shooting those in a cut- or button-rifling barrel?
2. Do you think the performance of BT and FB bullets is affected by the type of rifling?
3. About where do you seat your bullets relative to the lands?

Thanks for the outcomes Bart and congratulation to you and Billy on some fine shooting.

11-12-2013, 10:34 AMaka Hunter

1. Are you shooting those in a cut- or button-rifling barrel?
2. Do you think the performance of BT and FB bullets is affected by the type of rifling?
3. About where do you seat your bullets relative to the lands?

1. We were both shooting cut barrels.

2. People may disagree with this but I think a good bullet will shoot in cut or buttoned barrels regardless if it's a flat base or boat tail.

3. About 5 thousands off a hard jam is a good spot.

Thanks
Bart

PS EDDIE you too kind!

Back