Bridgeville MD info

I will be coming from the Lancaster Pa area and would like to know some directions to get to the Bridgeville shoot this weekend. Also do they have a practice shoot available before the main event? And what time would that begin? Thank You Kindly.

The club is actually in Delaware. Find your way to US Rt.13, to Rifle Range Rd. and turn left. The club will be on your left about a mile. It will be hard to miss.

Danny

Bridgeville 600yd match

There is no practice shoot before the match, You will have in the begining a 6 min unlimited rounds sight-in period followed by 10 min for 5 rounds for score. Then you will be given a 2 min unlimited rounds sight-in period followed by 10 min for 5 rounds for score. You will then clear the benches and the next relay will shoot the same format for tgt 1 & 2. When your relay comes back for tgt 3 & 4, it will be the same format except for the sight-in periods. They will all be 2 min unlimited rounds. The 6 min is only at the begining of the match. Hope to see ya there.

Craig I think ou paths overlap a good deal. I am coming from Elkton Md. If you'd like to meet up when you come through your welcome fallow me to bridgeville.
Larry

Larry M

Larry, I am not positively sure whether I will go or not depends on work schedule. However send me your e-mail address or phone number and I will let you know,and we can meet somewhere along the way. What time do you want to arrive at Bridgeville?I am not sure whether or not I will bring my rifle or not have never shot at any competition shoot before,just wanted to see what I am getting into.Just purchased a 6x47 Lapua 17lb gun and I have shot it at 600 and I do have clicks to get on. Carig!

Sunday's shoot

Is this shoot on Sunday a IBS sanctuaed shoot? If so can a person join before shooting? Can a newbie come down there and shoot without being a member and then join? What time do you begin shooting? Is there a contact person? Could you please send a e-mail address or phone number. Thank You Kindly.

Is this shoot on Sunday a IBS sanctuaed shoot? If so can a person join before shooting? Can a newbie come down there and shoot without being a member and then join? What time do you begin shooting? Is there a contact person? Could you please send a e-mail address or phone number. Thank You Kindly.

For what it's worth I would suggest joining IBS before the match . There is a good chance you may win or break a record. It has happened before.

Rodney

Craig

Contact one of these guy's. Joe Lesley 302-653-8173
Bud Collison 410-742-0881

Both days are IBS SOY matches. If you shoot first and than decide to join the IBS after the match, Nothing counts as far as the IBS. It counts for the club awards. IBS member or not you will still be eligible for club awards. We start shooting at 10:00am. Safety breif is 30 min prior. Everyone must attend or they can not shoot. One of those 2 guys will be able to help you with any other questions you may have.

Back