Bridgeville DE. 600yd

• Thread starter Pa Mountain Boy
  • Start date
P

Pa Mountain Boy

Bridgeville will be holding there last 2 IBS matches for the season on the same weekend. March 16th and 17th. Remember that we will shoot LG first on Saturday for 4 targets before we shoot any HG targets. Sunday HG will shoot first followed by LG to finish the day. Saturday lunch will be provided with your registration and Sunday only Breakfast. Hope to see you all there. The man will be there with what he has left of primers, powder and bullets, ect. I have a feeling it won't be like last month match in the high 20's and 20-30 mph gusts. But ya know what's amazing about where and when we shoot? A lot of our shooters compete in those conditions and have agg's that you would swear that they were shot in the summer somewhere. That's the quality of really good shooters that we have show up for these winter matches. Unfortunately I'm not in that group but it's fun to watch. See ya there.

bridgeville

Hey Joe, a shoot on ST. Patrick's Day? Well then I think EGAN O'BRIEN better show up!! Shot my first perfect target last year, looking for another one or eight, HHAAA. Great range, shooters, staff and the food&prizes, can't beat it. i'll see if i can get Rob & Karl to join in. all best Egan

Last edited:
Back