Bridgeville 6ooyd matches

B

BMF

Reminder, Bridgeville December's matches are next week the 12th & 13th. See ya all there.

snow,sleet, freezing rain and high winds

No not this weekend, it going on the next couple days in PA.

See you there in B-Ville.

whats on the menu?

marion I am bringing your supplies.

Jubba

I hope the wind is blowing 30MPH in every direction at the same time!....................... Because I cant come. You guys have good time and dont shoot any groups under 3". OK?
Larry

OK Somebody tell me tale of who done what. I wanna know who went home with my points and bits of heavy duty wallpaper.

bridge ville

saturday nice day for shootin roy hunter& hal drake did very well norm wright took some wood . i cannot tell you who did what other then they won a pile of stuff. i know there were others but i cannot recall who i am sorry however it will be posted . sunday the shooting conditions where a bit more unstable . during the third relay i thought i sa a funnel cloud but this was uncomfirmed . roy & norm did not return for sunday . however hal did he won light gun group i believe i took second clark chen too k third . heavy gun group i think was corey lamb . i took third score and that is all i can recall oh on sat. 13year old josh fox shot with the big boys i believe he finished top 6 group light gun . mike

Back