Bridgeville 600yd Match/ Piedmont N.C.

B

BMF

Good news, We have us a covered line to start the season on August 23. Richard said the only thing left is to put speakers up and run the wires. Remember to study the range commands and rules for you maybe asked to help out at the matches. For those of you that have nothing to do on Aug 7th and 8th, Some of us are making a run down to a well known range and a very professional run match at Piedmont N.C. I'm leaving early Friday morning to get there by noon. Anyone that wants to follow me, let me know. It's worth the drive. The range is remarkable just like the people that you will meet there. Leave there after the match Saturday about 4pm and be home by 11pm.

Brian,

It was great to see you Saturday at Piedmont. I'm hoping to grt up to Bridgeville this winter. Are you guys going to run the food program this year that made you legendary?

Best regards,

Greg

Hi Greg

It was good to see ya all. My son and i had alot of fun. Thanks. Some real good shooting went on by yourself and others. I was glad my son was able to see that. Ya they serve a meal at each match. Thanksgiving is the best match. You can smell the turkeys in the deep fryer from the line. Hope you can make it up. Watch the schedule for a 2 day match. We have to add a day to one of the weekends already scheduled. After you win up in South Dakota in September, come on over to Deleware.

Does anyone have any

VV N135 that can bring a little to Bridgeville for a project I'm working on. I cant find any localy dont want to pay hazmat for a 1lb just to find out it doesnt work.
Thanks.

Back