Bridgeville 600yd Match 21st & 22nd

B

BMF

Bridgeville IBS 600yd Match next week 21st & 22nd. Both matches are SOY matches. Lunch will be served on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday. Shooter of the year awards for Bridgeville club are still up in the air. Several people are neck-n-neck in each class. These 2 matches will make or break ya.

Bring Your A game

:rolleyes:I think we will come to the match and play spoiler. Maybe knock off one or two of those at the top. You know Mr Marion is bringing that new shootin iron of his. And "trouble" will be on his game. If fact I know he is practicing right now! Good luck to all. breakfast Sunday is all that! Richard is the man.:)

See you there.

OK i'm a newbe whats a SOY match???
I am looking forward to attending my 1st match at Ohio 1000yrd club next month. Not sure if rig will be ready to shoot or not but if not i am going to watch n learn
Dick The Shooter

OK i'm a newbe whats a SOY match???
I am looking forward to attending my 1st match at Ohio 1000yrd club next month. Not sure if rig will be ready to shoot or not but if not i am going to watch n learn
Dick The Shooter

SOY = Shooter Of the Year
You earn SOY points for placing at SOY designated IBS matches and for setting records. The shooter with the most points at the end of the year is Shooter Of the Year.
Last years 1000yd SOY rules
http://internationalbenchrest.com/SOY/2008LR1KSOY.htm
Last years 600yd SOY rules
http://internationalbenchrest.com/SOY/2008LR600SOY.htm

Anyone know when we may hope to have the 2009 SOY 600 and 1000yd rules?

James

SOY Match

A 600yd IBS SOY match is when a club is registered, scheduled and approved by the IBS to hold sanctioned matches. The SOY part is Shooter of the Year points that you accure if you place in those matches. At the end of the season the IBS awards the person with the most points a plaque. The club must identify which matches are SOY matches for the season. They can only select 5 per club. If you are in the points race, than you will have to shoot 5 SOY matches at your home club and than travel to other clubs to shoot their SOY matches and place at those matches. Or if your real good, wait till Nationals and win all classes there. That's a real good chance you will be shooter of the year, because your points double for each class you win and you only had to shoot 2-3 days.

Shooter of the year awards for Bridgeville club

Bridgeville IBS 600yd Match next week 21st & 22nd. Both matches are SOY matches. Lunch will be served on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday. Shooter of the year awards for Bridgeville club are still up in the air. Several people are neck-n-neck in each class. These 2 matches will make or break ya.

Is there a list of people that are neck-n-neck for Bridgeville's SOY? Is it based on agg's throughout the year? What time frame do they use; August-March or is it like the IBS?

We know BMF has 1st. I was just wondering who might come in second.:D

Norm

Richard has the list, They start in Aug thru March. Don't count on me being in first. Richard would only tell me that there are several people neck to neck for each class and these last 2 matches will make or break some people. My barrels on both gun went out about 2 matches ago as the results show. So i loaded up a different load for each gun and jammed the bullets all the way in, trying to get some accuracy back. We will see if it worked or not next week.

Okay Golden Boy, you ain't going to lull us to sleep with that worn out barrel stuff. Your last name isn't Fox for nothing.

Do you have to have made all the matches to be eligable or is it like a best 3 or best 5 kinda thing?
Larry

I am almost sure that they total all your winnings for the season. In a way that's a good way of doing it, if you want the title shooter of the year than you will have to maintain a winning record above everyone else for the season.

Too much free time

You have way too much free time on your hands!!
Win all firsts an don't worry bout it. doesn't the case have to be longer than 50mm to win anyway?

see ya next weekend.

Well Boy's it's almost show time. Let the games begin. I don't care if i win anything, just as long as i beat the crew from SouthFork Pa. Now that would be an acheivement. All i ask is that Larry takes it easy on us. I heard that Burns guy is coming down and kicking something and taking names. If anyone is loading for the match now don't worry if you don't get done seating your tips. Just bring them to the match and i will help you with my speedy sledge hammer. Hey bobby, part of the job of a referee is to inspect your gun. So i will be unscrewing the barrel on your gun just to make sure it complies.
See ya all there, looks like a great weekend to shoot.

I'd really like to see what Marion has put together. There has been a rumor that he has really got somthing for us.
Larry

Ya i heard the same rumor, it shoots the same hole at 100yds in very low wind. I want to see how it does at 6ooyds in 7-10mph winds. I geuss i will find out when he beats me. I'm seating his bullets the first thing in the morning. If he does'nt beat me, than i geuss i got a new gun to take home for a tomatoe stake.

Back