Breaking news! Breaking News!!

tonykharper

Reported from a single scource:

There has been a Stiller, Holeshot Arms, PAS (pin around spring) rimfire action bolt seen, in the wild, at the Triple Crown.

It has been reported that Jeff Patterson actually saw this bolt and got word that the all new Holeshot action should be completed in a month or two.

This is exciting news. As many have heard there has been a desire for such an action for a very long time.

I once stated I thought of the PAS vs SAP thing as being like ford vs chevy.

I'm now hoping this new offering from Jerry Stiller is the Dodge Hemi that blows both of them away.

I don't know the lucky ones on the short list to receive one of these new actions but whomever it is please post pics and details when you receive yours.

This information was gathered from a single source so if it turns out to be just a rumor, I apologize now.

TKH (4628)

“As many have heard there has been a desire for such an action”
Wow…I assume all these requests have been on the secret RFBR forum, nobody ever heard of. :p

Make you a side bet Tony……how long after intro will former gunsmith WLM, being, you know, the objective guy he is, finds something wrong with them ?
Vegas odds show, 1 week max.

“As many have heard there has been a desire for such an action”
Wow…I assume all these requests have been on the secret RFBR forum, nobody ever heard of. :p

Make you a side bet Tony……how long after intro will former gunsmith WLM, being, you know, the objective guy he is, finds something wrong with them ?
Vegas odds show, 1 week max.

Come on mannnn!

You know there is no chance in the world one man could make anything (especially a rimfire action) that would be completely perfect in another mans eyes. Bill Calfee or anyone else.

The question is has Jerry came up with a better mouse trap. If anyone can, Jerry can, and I sure hope he has.

As far as the demand for this new mouse trap, I have no idea, but I bet Jerry won't be giving them away.

I would further bet there will be a waiting list after the initial ones are delivered.

TKH (4628)

Come on mannnn!

You know there is no chance in the world one man could make anything (especially a rimfire action) that would be completely perfect in another mans eyes. Bill Calfee or anyone else.

The question is has Jerry came up with a better mouse trap. If anyone can, Jerry can, and I sure hope he has.

As far as the demand for this new mouse trap, I have no idea, but I bet Jerry won't be giving them away.

I would further bet there will be a waiting list after the initial ones are delivered.

TKH (4628)

What about all those PERFECT chambers?:confused::confused:
Anyways, the 2500’s have been around quite a while, Stiller strikes me as an astute businessman, at a minimum, why not create a little sizzle out there ? Smart marketing if nothing else.

What about all those PERFECT chambers?:confused::confused:
Anyways, the 2500’s have been around quite a while, Stiller strikes me as an astute businessman, at a minimum, why not create a little sizzle out there ? Smart marketing if nothing else.

I agree. More choices can’t be a bad thing.

TKH (4628)

Holeshot Billy Board in Borden ,Indiana

Heard someone just might erect a Billboard in Borden ,to announcement of the WLM serial #`s on the Holeshot PAS action ! Wouldn`t that be neat! Who will get WLM 0001? J-Pat or Stiller? Maybe a Auction would work the best!

Last edited:

Jerry, thank you for the info you have shared on the new action.

Will you be adding to that information with more detail?

Since this is likely a one run only deal the more data you can share will help many pull the trigger. Of course if they are all already sold I guess it doesn't matter.

One thing I would like to know is: are the extractor slots like the 2500X, or are they 180 degrees like the Turbos/clones.

TKH (4628)

Jerry, thank you for the info you have shared on the new action.

Will you be adding to that information with more detail?

Since this is likely a one run only deal the more data you can share will help many pull the trigger. Of course if they are all already sold I guess it doesn't matter.

One thing I would like to know is: are the extractor slots like the 2500X, or are they 180 degrees like the Turbos/clones.

TKH (4628)

There will be more detail. Until then, same exact body as 2500X, same barrel fit up, same loading ramp, same pretty much everything except stuff hidden in the bolt. They are far from gone if anyone wants one. The whole "everyone's praying for one", seems to be a pretty small everyone. The way I look at these actions are they are the old 70's muscle car with a disc brake conversion and updated carbs to fuel injection. It still has the old school 350 with the old heads and hydraulic cam though. The current 2500X I have is more like the new Z06, the best guts making the best overall package without some of the old cool nostalgia factor. I know which ones I shoot and drive daily. Doesn't mean I don't like the old Camaro or Cuda when I want to just cruise around.

There will be more detail. Until then, same exact body as 2500X, same barrel fit up, same loading ramp, same pretty much everything except stuff hidden in the bolt. They are far from gone if anyone wants one. The whole "everyone's praying for one", seems to be a pretty small everyone. The way I look at these actions are they are the old 70's muscle car with a disc brake conversion and updated carbs to fuel injection. It still has the old school 350 with the old heads and hydraulic cam though. The current 2500X I have is more like the new Z06, the best guts making the best overall package without some of the old cool nostalgia factor. I know which ones I shoot and drive daily. Doesn't mean I don't like the old Camaro or Cuda when I want to just cruise around.

Do you offer any of the 2500x actions as a LBRP? Also any Canadian importers?

Back