BRADY UPDATE PLEASE READ...... (from his daughter)

S

scott mims

There has been a change in plans. He is not going to Birmingham right now because they needed to check out his leg. We got bad news yesterday that daddy's leg is really bad. His choices were to have a dye test to see what kind of damage but even if the surgery would have helped he is not strong enough to have that type of surgery. At first daddy wanted to have the surgery and try to save his leg even if it meant dying. After thinking over night and alot of discussion he has decided to have his leg amputated. He is at peace with this because the doctor told him that even if he made it thru the surgery he was only putting the amputation off for a little while. He has been in pain so much with this leg hopefully this will help. They are going to try to amputate 6 inches below the knee. So as of right now the plan is to give his alot of protien and more aggressive physical therapy to get him ready for this surgery. Tell everyone to keep him in their prayers because he is going to need them.

Please tell your father

There has been a change in plans. He is not going to Birmingham right now because they needed to check out his leg. We got bad news yesterday that daddy's leg is really bad. His choices were to have a dye test to see what kind of damage but even if the surgery would have helped he is not strong enough to have that type of surgery. At first daddy wanted to have the surgery and try to save his leg even if it meant dying. After thinking over night and alot of discussion he has decided to have his leg amputated. He is at peace with this because the doctor told him that even if he made it thru the surgery he was only putting the amputation off for a little while. He has been in pain so much with this leg hopefully this will help. They are going to try to amputate 6 inches below the knee. So as of right now the plan is to give his alot of protien and more aggressive physical therapy to get him ready for this surgery. Tell everyone to keep him in their prayers because he is going to need them.

That amputation or not, my little girl Max expects to be able to give kisses in Dublin in March. She will be there, tail a-wagging, waiting for him. Please be there Brady. We are pulling for you.

David

I have met hundreds of short range benchrest people over the years and I remember when one tried to get "on the first page of the results" and I can say Brady has always been on the first page as far as being a nice, kind guy with a sense of humour, hang in there eh ! Jefferson

this is the most up to date.......

info i have. i deleted the one i posted before this one as not to confuse anyone on his condition. if i hear anything else i will post. also im sure if mickey or anyone else talks to the family or brady they will update us

Back