Brady Kinght Memorial / SE Regional 4-Gun

Jim Andress

River Bend Gun Club
Time to mark your calendars:

1st Annual Brady Knight Memorial Tournament at River Bend Gun Club, Georgia USA

This year we are using this annual event to contest the Southeast Region 4-Gun Championship.

This will be a 100/200 yard contest of all 4 classes. UL/SP 200 will be fired on Thursday; UL/SP 100 on Friday; LV/HV 100 on Saturday; and HV/LV 200 on Sunday. Starting time each day is 8:00AM EST.

River Bend Gun Club is 45 minutes north of Atlanta in the north Georgia Mountains; address is 518 River Bend Gun Club RD., Dawsonville, Georgia 30534. 770-893-3502 benchrest@rbgc.org

20 covered benches; covered loading area; bathrooms & showers; 18+ 30-amp RV spaces with water available. **Range will not be open for practice until Tuesday September 10th**

Jim
Calendar says match Sept 8/11
If so would practice be open on the 6th ?

Last edited:
GREAT range and match to go too. Everyone try to show up. Love going to the matches and wish I could attend ALL of them in the SER. See you all there miss everyone

Dates?

What are the dates? Calendar shows 8-9-10 &11th, are these correct? Sounds like a great shoot.
Thanks

Last edited:
What are the dates? Calendar shows 8-9-10 &11th, are these correct? Sounds like a great shoot.
Thanks

I think the calendar is correct, i.e., the 8th - 11th for real, and 6th - 7th for practice. Also, this is a good time for all the railgun shooters to play with their guns and get 'em ready for the Nationals. BTW, Jim failed to mention the free food that is usually served.

Back