Bob White's Short Ranger Benchrest School

rkittine

I attended PART I of Bob White's school. 7 hours talking precision shooting and reloading. Today was the Seminar, which was extremely enlightening. It really pointed out the difference of what I do in 1,000 Yard shooting, while venturing into the short range game. Since I am already a member of the New Jersey Shooting Association, the cost of both parts I and II only cost me $15.00, which is ridiculously inexpensive.

Next week is the shooting clinic, PART II, which is included in the $15.00.

I would recommend this to anyone who can make it. For non-members it is only $25.00 for both.

Now a few of us are trying to get Bob to agree to do an advanced class and those that want to have this are willing to pay a much more fair price (Fair to Bob and his helpers).

Bob

Bob White

Best idea I`ve heard ...... bob`s been shooting good for years...... and... I believe he was a teacher....... good fella...and honest....
bill

I attended PART I of Bob White's school. 7 hours talking precision shooting and reloading. Today was the Seminar, which was extremely enlightening. It really pointed out the difference of what I do in 1,000 Yard shooting, while venturing into the short range game. Since I am already a member of the New Jersey Shooting Association, the cost of both parts I and II only cost me $15.00, which is ridiculously inexpensive.

Next week is the shooting clinic, PART II, which is included in the $15.00.

I would recommend this to anyone who can make it. For non-members it is only $25.00 for both.

Now a few of us are trying to get Bob to agree to do an advanced class and those that want to have this are willing to pay a much more fair price (Fair to Bob and his helpers).

Bob

Great job Bob as I have always been amazed on the amount of time that you and your family has dedicated to this sport & hobby. Congrats and Thanks Again!!!

Now its the Helpers are the ones you have to watch out for.

Originally Posted by sonoran
Hi all, I'm a student at Sonoran Desert Institute. It's an acredited gunsmithing college and I've decided to choose the Advanced Gunsmithing Certificate program and pay for essay course and e-book/pdfs for my research. I'm also looking for private advanced classes, is Bob teaching now?

Hi, the easiest way to find out about the schedule and classes is to contact The Shooters Corner (Bob White is an owner) - shootcnr (at) optonline.net
You may also find the needed books/materials in the BOOKS & MAGAZINES section on the official website > a pdf BOOKS & MAGAZINES 2016 (Special all used books deduct 25%).

Bob taught High School - Edison, New Jersey. (Incidentally where my mother went with Jerry Lewis). I am not sure he teaches Gunsmithing now, but he would be a great gun to apprentice under.

He also has an amazing amount of inventory, both new and used, tucked into his shop.

Harley Baker is great too and part of the school each year.

Bob

Back