Bob White

D

Dana

Received an e-mail that Bob is very ill. Talked to his son Craig today. Bob has a very serious infection that started right after the Keystone. They though it was the flu at first. He is home but very weak. The doctors have him on antibiotics. According to his son Bob lost a lot of weight and it is going to be a long recovery. Bob and his family are in my prayers. Get well my friend.

Dana Mattern
Toms River, NJ

Sorry to hear this

There are some guys in this game that you figure nothing could ever happen to, Bob is one of those guys,A veritable corner stone of BenchRest !
I'll be praying for your recovery Bob, Get well soon.
Joel

Dear Bob and Edna.
You are both in my thoughts and in my prayers.
Get well soon....You are a very dear friend , teacher and mentor.

Mike Sobotkin

Get well Bob.

Shooters have always asked me why I shot so well so quickly in my benchrest career.

It was all Bob White and rifles he built.

The first match we went to was an HV 100 club match at Englishtown in January. Dang it was cold - I averaged about .7 or so at 100 - and that didn't include the penalty I should have taken because of a four shot group.

Over the next seven months we shot more than thirty competative aggs together. That competition, and the incessent questions travelling to and from the matches added to the plethora of questions between targets during the weekend were the building blocks for a learning curve headed straight up.

Get well Bob.

We are all thinking of you.

Glenn

Hang in there Bob we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers-Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Paul Ryan and family

I spoke to Craig this morning he said you are getting a little better.
My wishes are a speedy recovery.If i can be of any help please let me know.
Ted Witkowski

Bob's one of the Good Guys..... I mean Olde School GOOD GUYS!!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Bob, God Bless.

al

Bob & Edna

Bob & Edna, you are both in my prayers, get well soon Bob. It has always been a pleasure shooting and dealing with you. Have a SPEEDY RECOVERY

I had one dealing with him. He returned my call answered a ton of questions on his dime. Picked up a stock from him for a song, came fast and as represented. Get well soon.

Just recieved this e-mail from Edna and thought I would pass it on.
Dana

I just spoke to Bob's doctor, Bob has Prototisis.( I probably spelled that
wrong, but phonetically it is right).

Please pass along our appreciation for everyone's kind words & prayers. that
is what will get us through. I too am grateful to Bob for bringing me into the
Benchrest Game, for more reasons than I can begin to express.

Thanks to all your the best,
Edna

Iron man

I know that you know that you are gonna get well soon..Bruno Bosso

Bob
Get well soon. My prayers are with you and your family.
You are a special guy. Always look forward to the trip down to your shop. With you a fair deal was always made.
Gordon

Mark barrale

I just heard yesterday about Bob from Ted W. Bob brought me into the sport last year, like he has so many others with the BR mathes he runs at cherry ridge (a thankless job i might add). I hope youre feeling better and wish you a speedy reovery. My prayers go out to you and your family, Mark

By chance did you mean

Just recieved this e-mail from Edna and thought I would pass it on.
Dana

I just spoke to Bob's doctor, Bob has Prototisis.( I probably spelled that
wrong, but phonetically it is right).

Please pass along our appreciation for everyone's kind words & prayers. that
is what will get us through. I too am grateful to Bob for bringing me into the
Benchrest Game, for more reasons than I can begin to express.

Thanks to all your the best,
Edna

Prostitisis? (inflamed prostate)?

Back