Billy Stevens Wins 44th annual Super Shoot and top 20 finishers attached

Bart

This Super Shoot was a horse race between Gene Bukys, Jeff Gaidos, Bill Symons and Billy Stevens! Going into the final match Billy was 71 thousands behind Gene Bukys. Here's a pic of Billy's last target. He held that shot out of the group. I about puked when I swung my gun over and saw the one bullet hanging out! Both of us felt that he had lost it with that shot! But fortunately for Billy it was still good enough for the win. By my calculations if you "add" up all the targets Billy Won by .020!

Congratulations to Billy my best friend and shooting buddy! This is his 2nd Super Shoot Win. That accomplishment is extremely rare!

Oh yeah did I mention Billy was shooting my soon to be released DOMINATOR 68gr Boattail!

Had'm Whur Yoo Wanted'm

Billy you told me you had'm rite whur you wanted them, after the Light Varmint Agg. Congrats to you Colonel. I liked the way you let that last bullet hang out , just to give the others some renewed hope..
Congrats to all Top 20 ,, especially Buddy Ross,,,, Great Shoot'n

Colonel

Tim , it was great to see you @ Super Shoot..... That Colonel is a "Bad Man"
Tommy

Just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to congratulate Billy encase they missed out the first time!

Bart

Great shooting

Terrific performance........and with stiff competition............ GOOD GOING ..... COL. BILLY
bill

Back