Bill Gammon Passes Away

James A. Kelbly

It is with sad heart I tell you that one of the best friends you could have, Bill Gammon, in Benchrest passed away last night after a week in hospital from declining health. He will be sorely missed and will be hard to not hear that laugh of his from across the shooting ranges. May he rest in peace. No info on funeral arrangements yet.

Jim

Very sad news

My sincere condolences to Bill's family and he sure will be missed by all of benchresters and those that had the pleasure of knowing him. R.I.P. my friend.

Bill

I just heard about my good friends passing. I will miss our annual tradition of roasted duck, that started about 20 years ago. He was one of a kind, RIP buddy.

Dan H

This is sad to hear. Bill was a great supporter of the Benchrest game and to Benchrest in Canada for many years. He was definitely a character. He always wore that hat that was full of bullet holes and proudly displayed his custom painted stock. His laugh will be missed for sure. He was sure proud of that 10 shot 200 yrd group that he set a record with in 2005!
Condolences to Barb.
John VM

Back