Best place to sell Rem Bench Rest (URBR) unprimed cases?

M

Metacon

I'm getting rid of a bunch of reloading components that I no longer use, and I have 28 boxes of new Remington URBR unprimed cases to sell.

What's the best place on the Web to sell these (e.g. GunsAmerica, GunBroker, Auction Arms, the Benchrest Central Classifieds)?

I bought these over 20 years ago. I don't think that Remington makes them anymore. Can you give me an idea what I should ask for a box of 20?

Thanks for your help!

just hold your breath...there are a couple of guys on here that still shoot them, i'm sure some one will make you and offer, if not im/email me and i will
mike in co

There is a wanted ad in the April issue of Precision Shooting looking for 308 Remington Br brass.

Joe Hynes

It costs a measly 3 bucks to place an add in the classifieds here and will likely find a new home for all your Brass quickly

hi, metacon depending on what you are asking i would be in for 5 to 10 boxes. i am fairly new to this particular forum. my name is tim jurczak and i look forward to hearing your responds. thanks

The cases must be made of GOLD.

Flashbacks to chasing Sako .220 Russian in a drought....

Stonewall:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Metacon, I have since found 180 cases but would like a few more. Interested in the 60/$68 and possibly a few (loose) boxes from the "04" lot.

Tim

Back