bench rest schools

82boy

Patrick Kennedy
I want to attend a bench rest school, I live in NW Ohio, can someone direct me to a school that would be close to me this summer?

Schools

The benchrest schools are few and far between. I am not aware of any scheduled this year. You might take a trip to Kelbly's and see if they can help. Don Nielson

Thanks for the reply, I will try Kelby's it is only a 3 hour drive, and I hope to maybe find out more at the super shoot. I looked on the net and all I found was out west. If I could find one in Ohio ,Michagan, Indy, or north KY, I would go.

new shooter

If you can hold your purchases till Kelby's Super shoot, visit the vendors and look over the participants equipment. There will be 4 or 5 major vendors with all kinds of supplies from barrels, bullets, powders, primers, etc.

Butttttttt, something will be going on at Oscoda, Michigan the weekend of June 21-22. That would be at the Oscoda range of Iosco Sportsman's Association.

That is great if it happens , how could i get on a list to be notified if this school was to come around?

82boy

The best school is here, 6mmBR.com and the range. There is a good book by Mike Ratigan that goes into great detail. For a new shooter, the book will be information overload but hey, read it again and again. I've learned the most here, 6mmBR.com and of course, the range. Good luck to ya.

Benchrest School

The best teacher is experience. Just show up, ask questions, and shoot!
We have a benchrest match every Wednesday at noon at Sandy Lake Sportsmen's Club in NW Pa. This has been the case for over 30 years. We're near where I79 and I80 cross. Small and informal, we have half a dozen regulars and twice that of occasionals. We love the sport and love to help. A new shooter doesn't even need a gun. Give me a few days notice and we'll have the gun, rests, ammo, etc. there for you. I used a borrowed gun for 3 months myself.Anyone interested can Email me. eugn@zoominternet.net

check out the 1000yd forum....they are offering a weekend course and will supply the equipment...

bench rest school

Hey, why don't you jump on Southwest Airlines and fly down to Odessa, TX and spend a few day with Gene Beggs and work in his tunnel! You will come away with lots of knowledge!:)

This September we here at Kelbly's will be holding a benchrest school for new shooters only. The school will not be of interest for anyone looking to improve there benchrest shooting. This is school for brand new shooters looking to get into br shooting. This is a basic course on reloading and bench setup, along with understanding range etiqutte. If you are interested we will take your name and phone number and get back to you when we have firm dates.

JKim

This September we here at Kelbly's will be holding a benchrest school for new shooters only. The school will not be of interest for anyone looking to improve there benchrest shooting. This is school for brand new shooters looking to get into br shooting. This is a basic course on reloading and bench setup, along with understanding range etiqutte. If you are interested we will take your name and phone number and get back to you when we have firm dates.

JKim

Wonderfull news.

Back