bench rest bullet jackets

how hard is it to get into making good jackets for 6 mm bullets/WHO DO I SEE TO DO THIS ?I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS A MACHINIST AT THE PLANT THAT MIGHT BE INTO IT.I HEAR THAT YOU CAN NOT GET J4 JACKETS ANY MORE. any thoughts on this?
gary...

Call George Ulrich.........Great guy.
last I heard J4 was only selling jackets once a year. Bart sells jackets.....lead cores from Charlie Hood.

Last edited:
There are several sources for jackets

Burger { waiting list]

corbin { different styles

Pinehardt Sta molly

Sierra { when in stock}

There are several sources for jackets

Burger { waiting list]

corbin { different styles

Pinehardt Sta molly

Sierra { when in stock}

Gerry,

Let me clear something up! There are no Bart's Jackets or Stay-Molly Jackets. There are Hines Precision Jackets. Jeff and I are the two distributors of the Hines Jackets. Jeff and I both worked with this company to make Jackets. Jeff simply branded his name as I did mine. The names have caused a good deal of confusion. However the quaility of the jackets are without question. I can go through a long list of what my bullets have won using the Hines jackets. That includes not only short range but long range as well.

Bart

Gerry,

Let me clear something up! There are no Bart's Jackets or Stay-Molly Jackets. There are Hines Precision Jackets. Jeff and I are the two distributors of the Hines Jackets. Jeff and I both worked with this company to make Jackets. Jeff simply branded his name as I did mine. The names have caused a good deal of confusion. However the quaility of the jackets are without question. I can go through a long list of what my bullets have won using the Hines jackets. That includes not only short range but long range as well.

Bart

Bart are your .22 cal. bullets made with these new jackets?

Back