Bartlein Barrel Inventory...

Ron Hoehn

I am now a "Stocking Dealer" for Bartlein Barrels. Please see my add under Components - Barrels.
Thanks,
Ron

What color stockings do you sell? Do you have argyle?
In the meantime, congratulations on being named to stock Bartlein Barrels. They make a great barrel. Can even be used when shooting SCORE.
Stockings?? Score?? I didn't even know score shooters wore shoes!!!

Louie....

Louie, Louie, Louie....
I can only think of 8-10 comeback lines to your post, BUT, because I like and respect Connie so much, I won't use ANY of them! LMAO
(You really shouldn't open yourself up like that!) :)

Everybody Needs To Deversify

With that fancy CNC Rifling head, it was bound to happen that Frank and Company would deversify into other products in todays touchy economy.

I suppose they can offer Fish Net Stockings in any weave you want, a loose transparant straight pattern for those really tight young things, and a tight opaque weave for those that have a lot of "hail damage".:D

I can't wait to see the catalogue.

Seriously, congratulations Ron on stepping forward and providing a great service for the Extreme Accuracy community. I just wish you would not publish the prices on line. I still have my Wife convinced that Barrels cost $35, scopes $75, stocks $50, etc........jackie

Heck Jackie....used to have to do that. But don't know if I ever told you when I found out my wife now was "The One". It was in Holton, MI....I showed her the new March scope and said sure would like to have one of them to try out but they sure are expensive...she asked how much...I told her...she said "I'll buy you two"......the rest is history.....

Hovis

I still have my Wife convinced that Barrels cost $35, scopes $75, stocks $50, etc........jackie

Skip Otto told me once that was why he painted his rifle stocks green. One green stocked rifle looks like another looks like another. But, I think he just bought too much paint and felt like he had to use it up. A barrel of green paint takes awhile to use up. Too bad Skip's not around anymore to put his 2 cents in.

I bought my first BR action from Ron about 10 years ago, When my wife saw the bill, she nearly fainted...... good thing she doesn`t know the combo to the safe. :D

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie schmidt View Post
I still have my Wife convinced that Barrels cost $35, scopes $75, stocks $50, etc........jackie

I bought my first BR action from Ron about 10 years ago, When my wife saw the bill, she nearly fainted...... good thing she doesn`t know the combo to the safe. :D

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie schmidt View Post

You guys are lucky (maybe). My wife is an accountant as well as a shooter and won't even let me have a checkbook. Before she got into Benchrest she had no idea if a new gun followed me home. Today, she tells me when its time to buy BR stuff. I think she has Jim Borden on speed dial from her cell phone.

Speaking of her wishes - Rick, she wants 6 new flags.

Adrian

As I said to a mate of mine,If ever something should happen to me please dont let my wife sell my gear for what I told her I paid for it:eek:.

Regards Chris.

Back