-Barrel Saver-Bore Guide

DennisWagner

As many Benchrest shooters may remember, TK Nollan retired and stopped making the well-known -Barrel Saver- bore guides, widely considered the best available. I purchased his business, inventory of specialized tubing and the associated tooling used to make these. After a couple of years waiting on my own retirement, I am finally producing them. I have added a couple of options, I am making the original rectangle patch box, and the later round patch tube, but I am also making a larger round tube with more room for the patch and it's a nice fit for the Scarbrough stock. The knob on the rod guide can be white, black, or brown, so you can tell a patch rod from a brush rod or a mop rod while in the caddy.
Please contact me by E-mail at dwagner35@cox.net. Phone: 1-405-265-3996.

Dennis Wagner

PS, I have told many of you that i would notify you when this happened. It Happened!!!

rod guide

Thanks for taking this over from TK His stuff is top shelf and should sell itself best of luck to you and your new retirement job
Ron

Barrel Saver

These come with a spare set of O rings. I will have extra rings with me at the matches also. If anyone needs rings for TK's guides, just contact me and I can mail them. Thanks Dennis

Dennis, got my bore guide. Looks great, fits perfect. I like the patch box. Didn’t have that on my first one.

Mark

Mark, I'm glad you are pleased with the fit of the guide. It seems a lot of guys who have the box, like the box. And those who have the tube, like the tube. The larger tube that I am making works well for the tube guys, but gives a bit more room for a patch.
Dennis

Back