Barely made it......

Wilbur

cook and bottle washer
I fired up my laser machine to do some test cuts a while ago and the tube is dead! It ain't no wonder that I had a bit of trouble making that trophy. Glad the tube let me do what I did before it died. Close call!!!

Wilbur, I'm sorry to have missed you at River Bend; I heard you were there, but left early. I saw the trophy you made -- it's really nice. I hope it hangs on the wall at River Bend for all to see.

I fired up my laser machine to do some test cuts a while ago and the tube is dead! It ain't no wonder that I had a bit of trouble making that trophy. Glad the tube let me do what I did before it died. Close call!!!

It looked great Wilbur! And thank you !

Wilbur

Everyone should have the Pleasure of meeting the EPITOME of a True Human Being
What a credit to society ! THANKS WILBUR Wish I was able to shoot match
Dickie

Dickie - I wish as well that you, and me, and Tommy McKee (and others) were able to compete. Benchrest shooting is my entire life. Sad on one hand, glad on the other! It seems from this somewhat clouded perspective of mine that the majority of Benchrest shooters are the best folks on earth and the few that don't seem that way just haven't had the opportunity to show it.

Hey CCBW, somehow we missed each other. First news I had you were there was when Tommy came by my camper and said you had already departed.

Sorry we missed. I had brought extra guns you could have shot.

Oh well. Maybe next time?

Back