Awesome Record Agg. Shot at Piedmont Today (IBS 600 Yard)

HUNTER3401

Congratulations goes out to Chad Jenkins today at Piedmont Gun Range, Rutherfordton,NC. Chad shot a 1.495 four target aggregate in LG this morning! The old record was shot by yours truely last July. Old record was a 1.608 the best I can remember. That is some kind of great shooting! Chad has been shooting great and kicking our tails for two years now. You will probabbly be hearing more from him. What I know is: he was shooting a standard 6BR, 105VLD Bergers, in a BAT actioned ST-1000 stock, Krieger barrel, 1-8 twist. I think it is safe to say it is a "hummer"!
Samuel Hall

That was some shooting! Congratulations Chad. I thought I had a chance after my first two targets but that faded with 3 & 4 :)
Rich De

Shootin' small right next to me!

On my first ever day at the Piedmont range I had the honor to spend it shooting next to Chad, as well as sign his tatgets as a referee. What a good day I had. So many excellent people who made my wife and I feel welcome. Good chili dog. Tommy Williams runs a great match. I WILL go back! Thanks to all who were so very nice to us.(That would be everybody we met) Feller' gave us an excellent tip on where to get authentic southern bbq which neither of us ever had. Another goood reason to drive down again.
Tim Thompson
Hanover PA

The bar is raised once again and glad to see that it was Chad that was the one to raise it . Good shooting Chad and it is a pleasure to shoot with you.

Rodney

Congratulations again Chad.I rode home with him and honestly he did not say ten words about it. He talked about my gun mostly. I know him well, he is excited about it though. Chad got me into this addicting sport. Thanks for making me spend all this money Chad, and Tim glad you had a great time we shot the same bench, you done darn good yourself,please come back when you can. Joey

Back