Attn. NC residents

J

JonE

I am going to be in Raleigh for Christmas, will have about ten days. Question, any must visit gun shops within about 100 miles, any gun related activity besides the gun show at the Fair grounds? Baby sitting grandkids goes only so far

Gun Shops In North Carolina

You could make several day trips.

I would Recomend Mackies Ferry Gun Shop, and a gun shop in Goldsboro just off Hwy 70. You might go to Mace Sports in Mebane. There is a High end shotgun shop in Maxton it may require and appointment. There is Eds Guns in Southern Pines. Jims Pawn in Fayetteville. There are many mom and pop shops.

Nat Lambeth

JonE,

J W Perry's in Zebulon was a destination when I was in school in Raleigh. Right in Raleigh is Davi's with a great selection of custom knives and my personal favorite and and former employer (a very long time ago), Hill's Inc. on Downtown Blvd. Ed (Hill) has a great selection of guns and sports clothing. Give Ed and Bobby Simpson my best holiday wishes.

Greg

As Chuck points out, Downtown Blvd has been Capitol Blvd for about 35 years. Anyway it's US 1 North.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would enjoy a visit from you.The store is located 40 miles north of Raliegh.
We always have at least 600 firearms in stock as well as lots of shooting and hunting supplys, Been in bussiness for 50 years.
Also another old timer is Hills on Capitol Blvd.

Chuck.
Guptons Gun Shop
324 S. Garnett st.
Henderson,N.C.
252-492-2311.

Thank you gentleman, that should keep me occupied for at least a couple of afternoons - Merry Christmas to all

Heck, if you want to, you can come another 2.5 hrs from Raleigh down rt 1 to 74west to Monroe, NC. I'll take ya shooting at my range if I'm not out of town working. Pm me if interested. We can kill a whole day.

Merry Christmas, Jim

I would enjoy a visit from you.The store is located 40 miles north of Raliegh.
We always have at least 600 firearms in stock as well as lots of shooting and hunting supplys, Been in bussiness for 50 years.
Also another old timer is Hills on Capitol Blvd.

Chuck.
Guptons Gun Shop
324 S. Garnett st.
Henderson,N.C.
252-492-2311.

Chuck
Sorry I missed you this morning, nice shop, friendly ladies, good price on the three boxes of 445 super mag, I have looked almost everywhere between ND and NC for the stuff, trip up there really paid off, thanks

Sorry I missed you.If you are ever through hear again e-mail me.
Thought I would never sell those .445's.

Chuck.

Back