Ashe County Wildlife Club Shoot

R

roe

Ashe County Wildlife Club hosted thier 2nd 100\200yd shoot on 6-18-11. We had 15 shooters, the weather was great all day until... the 1st relay, match #4, at 200yd, Mother Nature crossed her arms and laughed...we had a downpour with winds gusting to 35, with around 2 min. left you could finally see the target...by the 2nd relay it was just sprinkling and the winds were calm...ACWLC rookie Rick Roe won his first wood...boy when he wins... he wins big...he said "he just wanted his first 250sticker"...Congratulations to all the winners.
100yd
1st. Ronnie Long 250-23x
2nd. Wayne Lewis 250-21x
3rd. Henry Rivers 250-19x
200yd
1st. Rick Roe 249-2x
2nd. Ronnie Long 248-11x
3rd. Henry Rivers 248-10x
Grand Agg.
1st. Rick Roe 499-17x
2nd. Ronnie Long 498-34x
3rd. Wayne Lewis 498-30x

Attachments

• 102_0783.jpg
    102_0783.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 240
Humble henry

Rick it was nice to be there to see your first win and first 250, congrats to all the winners and as usual the Ashe County club put on a great shoot and good food. Look forward to next shoot.

HUMBLE HENRY:):)

looks like a buncha snakes to me...'specially that little one in the right rear....

I want to thank all the volunteers and the 4-H for the great job of cooking, scoring, running targets, and the match. The club is fortunate to have such quality people devoted to doing a super job. Now, if we could only stop the typhoons. Thanks, E.T.

Ashe County Wildlife Club Shoot

Now that my chainsaw has melted down, I have time to reply. E.T., you need to thank all those people again!! Those who attended know what I'm talking about. The target crew really went beyond the call of duty. Now, it ain't fair for a man to eat like that, and then have to go shoot, especially when he can't even see the eight ring. Ashe County is indeed lucky to have that many people willing to help. I shall return.

Big hand to Rick on his awards. and the rest of y'all too.

Attention Apple:........Hissssssssssssssssssss!! How is 'yo snake doing?

Back