arkansas state shoot

august 5 and august 6 is the arkansas state shoot in pencil bluff arkansas.

come out and shoot the razorback turkey shoot. turkey to be won each day.
ray

our turkey shoot

this weekend is the Arkansas state nbrsa shoot.

come out and try to win a turkey.

we have commitments from all the surrounding states except Missouri.

Tennessee will be represented but we need to see some Memphis folks. how about it?

This is a great shoot with some really great shooters. The range is tricky, even with no wind. While the shooters are competitive a good
and fun time is assured.
Hope to see you there.

Joe McNeill
SW Arkansas

coldfront

joe, the arctic blast that is decending on the state will cause a rush on food and other necessities. you better shop early other wise the shelves will be bare.

5% chance of rain and a high of 85 for the weed end. bring parkas and coveralls. for august.

I"m sure Ray will post the results soon. Let me say it was a great match with some great shooting (not by me!). The range was in great shape so cudos to John and his son Alex. Despite the rain and lightening delay on Sunday morning we saw some really great groups shot. Hats off to Ray Porter for organizing the match and all those that attended, some from a good distance. I really enjoyed it.
Regards,

Joe McNeill
SW Arkansas

Thanks also to John Henry and Alex for getting the range ready. Lots of hard work. And to Ray Porter for an excellent shoot. Had great time and met some new shooters. Always enjoy seeing my old friends. Eddie Harris, West Tn.

i went into decompression [or depression]
more to come............

LzBo5Zc.jpg

Saturday was light and switchy. Rchard Watson got a handle on conditions first and won light varmint in the morning.
Gary Bristow took a while to figure out the range but when he did he really did, winning heavy varmint in the afternoon.

Sunday was wet. again Gary got a handle on the rain first and won HV in the morning. latter in the afternoon Richard got things back together and won LV, but he could not catch Gary.

Thanks for coming and i hope we can do it next year.

kqLps6l.jpg

Back