ARA Indoor National TEAMS

dankillough

New this year, we will have Team awards at the ARA Indoor Nationals. Teams will consist of 3 competitors. You can make up your own team or we can put you on a team.

We can only have 20 Teams, it is first come first served. The scoring software will only handle 20 three man teams.

The top 3 teams will receive ARA Medals for each member. You can register by following this LINK, just put your 3 man team down in the "Sharing" section

The ARA Indoor Unlimited Tournament is Dec 3-4 in North East Louisiana at the Howard Prince Indoor range in Bastrop, La

Good on you Dan, always thinking and trying to help the sport. Now you have to think of a name for the winners as the US Basketball Team already has the "Dream Team"

I wrote the ARA Scoring program for Dan that will include Teams.
Each Team is limited to 3 Shooters.
Team names can be up to 19 letters so “Dream Team” or the “Georgia Midgets” ETC will work!
You should not have 2 Teams with the same name. (If That Makes Sense?) So register early and get the Team Name of your Choice otherwise you might end up on “Dream Team 2” ETC
The Team Program takes a little more time for the Match Director/ Scoring Team to set up but it might be fun for your club to try. If interested just contact me & I will be glad to help.
Doug

Ops: I tried Dans link to registration & I was not sure how to register or claim my "Team Name"? (For $60 I did not want to be a Test Case)
This is New for Dan so my guess is that registering Teams & their Members might require a call or email to Dan with the detals?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you register for the ARA Nationals, just put your team members and Team name in the "Sharing" it will allow enough characters to do this. If you want to pay the entry fee at the match, just check the box to pay by check or Money Order.

Random drawing, we will do that for folks that are not on a team but would like to be. If you would like to be on a team, just let me know and we will reserve you a spot. Then once we have everyone, we will draw to put them on a team. Basically, you can name your own team, or we will draw one for you.

Back