ARA Changes

Thanks

Thanks Polly, you'll be missed. You did a great job.
Bob Pekaar

Macky and Polly,

ARA competition were my introduction to the sport of 22 rimfire benchrest. Your efforts over the years are greatly appreciated.

Best,
Michael

Macky and Polly,
I personally will miss the both of you. I am so, so proud of the hard work you both put into this sport. You were the only one's that we had to rely on to answer questions and get us supplies. We will miss you. I hope also, that you do not stray away from the sport as far as shooting the sport. It is fun. I hope you can have real fun now!

Dan Killough,
I appreciate your taking the helm of ARA. I offer you my complete support. Let me know as a match director, how I can help.

John M. Carper

Last edited by a moderator:
In all seriousness I'm glad that everyone is happy about the change. Dan I hope this turns into a successful and profitable endeavor for you, and Mackey who I don't know personally I hope you feel satisfied and fullfilled with the years you owned the ARA. I hope your next project will bring you enjoyment. I'll be at the PSL this weekend maybe I'll wear a Big Shurl t-shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricochet

Amazing how these threads get misdirected sometimes. Like a bullet gone astray. A ricochet.

But, back to the original intent of the post, I wish to thank everyone for the kind posts, and believe me, it was a difficult thing to do, give up my baby, ARA. As I said though, I feel that the game is in good hands, and will grow even bigger, and be around for a long time. That makes me feel good. To see it fade away would be a sad thing for me.

I admit to being a low profile person, that's just my personality. I can't do anything about that, but that doesn't take away from the game. I'm proud of ARA, and know it will be carried to new heights under Dan's hand.

Good luck to everyone. I am still going to be active in my area, may even travel a bit more than before and hope to make it to the ARA Nationals in St. Louis, THE main event for all ARA competitors. Meanwhile, I'd like to continue hearing from my friends by email and phone even though I'm no longer the ARA President.

It has been a great ride and I wouldn't change a thing. Great memories. Thanks.

Macky

Congrats

Congratulation Dan I am sure you will keep ARA going in right direction and sure Macky will have no regrets selling. You work hard at everything you do I expect it will be no different here.

Hi Macky & Polly,

In my two short years as a ARA match director you both were a pleasure to work with. Thanks!

Al

ARA changes

Congrats to Dan and Dawn !!

May I suggest to ARA mag, readers that it publish on line and be read or printed on home computor.

I am a 35 year member and past officer of the National Ski Patrol System which also had to publish news letters via internet to control dues costs to membership and that has worked very well.

To Dan and Dawn Thank you for PSL and now ARA leadership
sp bob

Back