ARA booklet

L

lead head

Some nice MUGG shots of the ARA nationals shooters in the magazine this month. Also some other great pictures of the match.

What magazine? What booklet? I know the ARA News is coming out but I haven't got mine yet. Can't wait!

Carp

ARA news

Carp
Mine came in the mail today. Really nice color pictures.
Larry

The article by Mike titled "My lucky day" is great reading.. It lets people that dont get to go to the Nationals know how it is there. Well written and very entertaining. Great job Mike!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

Daletheman_3 Thanks for the complement. The article was a pleasure to write. I truely enjoy the event every year and hoped my enthusiasm would show through. It is a wonderful event that I would like to see everyone have the opportunity to experience.

Mike Sherrill

I thought it was very well done, I really like the idea of name and pic of all the attendees. So many of us are so spread out all over often do not get to put a face with a name, especially us guys that have only been in a few years and do not have the time or funds to travel alot.

Still can't wait until I receive mine! The mailman better be on his toes tomorrow. I have the big ole dog next to the box waiting!

Carp

Back