AR15.com just banned from the internet

They are back up. They changed server companies yesterday. To a more friendly 2nd amendment place.

kinda like the credit card and biz loan sections of certain banking enterprises. That has been going on for a few years already.

I mentioned President Donald J. Trump being banned from Twitter to a couple of young liberal Trump haters.
"If they can do it to him, they sure as hell can do it to you. You go to the local PTA meeting, say the wrong thing and find yourself thrown out in the street like it was a cowboy bar. Be careful what you wish for".
The saying/term "death by a thousand cuts" comes to mind. This is just the start.

Jerry I felt the same about the AR until a friend gave me a book called the Black Rifle. The more I read the more I wanted to try one. So I got a Bush Master Varminter that in the one with a 24 in. barrel it a shooter.

Weapon of War! Ban It!

Jerry, I have to disagree with you on this. This is a great little rifle. You can configure it in lots of ways in multiple calibers. It can shoot a lot of bullets with one magazine and be reloaded quickly. You can attach iron sights, a red dot, a flashlight, a laser, night vision, thermal vision, a scope and a siren. There is little recoil and best of all liberals hate it. Whats not to like? It can be made into a 1/2 MOA rifle with work and money. If the feces ever meet the fan I will not have an unlimited rifle in my hands but this little gem.

actually 1/4 moa is not hard with the right parts..we are not talking about an m16/m4 clone, but an ar target rifle.

Remember that next on their agenda will be "sniper rifles", which they think of as a scoped accurate rifle. We all know what fits that description.
Stand together, or fall separately.

Last edited:
Jerry, I have to disagree with you on this. This is a great little rifle. You can configure it in lots of ways in multiple calibers. It can shoot a lot of bullets with one magazine and be reloaded quickly. You can attach iron sights, a red dot, a flashlight, a laser, night vision, thermal vision, a scope and a siren. There is little recoil and best of all liberals hate it. Whats not to like? It can be made into a 1/2 MOA rifle with work and money. If the feces ever meet the fan I will not have an unlimited rifle in my hands but this little gem.

Yhea Dr Tim, I really need a flashlight and siren to fight my wars!!!

The ONLY war the US ever LOST, Vietnam!!!! With the AR!!

Use more gun and siren

Yhea Dr Tim, I really need a flashlight and siren to fight my wars!!!

The ONLY war the US ever LOST, Vietnam!!!! With the AR!!

OK. How about a flashlight, a siren and a klaxon? I believe the UN has also added a blue flashing helmet beacon and a Red Rider BB gun (to put the enemy's eye out but not kill him).

Nothing my AK74s can't do ... better .... as the reloading or liberal trick. Except for the girl with the fish tail and naked boobs. On that point, the AR seems superior. AKs can't do that.

ak/sks out performs the ar at short range,1-250 or so, then the accuracy of the ar takes over
for the record an ak zero'd at 100 has a TWENTYSEVEN INCH DROP AT 300.... an ar is only inches.

Nothing my AK74s can't do ... better .... as the reloading or liberal trick. Except for the girl with the fish tail and naked boobs. On that point, the AR seems superior. AKs can't do that.

An AK will work in any environment.

An SKS is a Chinese slam fire POS.

An AR needs & likes to be run wet w/ lubricant.

I do NOT support 3rd world countries....AR's,M1A's,Mi Garands ONLY on this premisis.

Back