Any motorcyclists on this forum?

Het Dennis, Welcome to the addiction...............

I'm president of the Yankee Beemers Motorcycle Club, located up here in Massachusetts. We are one of the largest BMW affiliated clubs with over 500 members.
I see you went deep on that 1200C..............Good for ya! It's a great bike. Enjoy.

Lots of motorcycle stuff on my web site (besides lots of gun stuff)

www.yankeebeemers.org

www.rvbprecision.com

The word "motorcycle" covers a variety of vehicles.

My favorite all around vehicle for roads whether they're dirt, rock, or paved. is a Jeep Cherokee.

To me a useful motorcycle weighs under 130 lbs with deep suspension and a 10+ hp engine. I have mountains around my home where a jeep or a horse can't go.
studio_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Julia and I both ride. Julia has a Honda VTX 1300CC and I have the same bike in 1800CC.

Adrian

I just bought another bike on Saturday... owned by an older fellow... 1995 Yamaha TW200G with 1400 miles on it. I couldn't resist. The price was right and how do you find better condition... a fun bike for the dirt and trails... it is not a power house but cruises at 50 -55 mph quite nice. Supposed to get about 75 mpg.

tw200-0.jpg

Never understood this bike thing. Out in the weather with the bugs either all over your visor or jammed in your teeth, no place to store your rifle, rest & ammo. Now, Dennis, you've gone & bought one you have to stand up on to drive. :confused:

This is me at a track school in 2008 while home on a vacation from Iraq. 2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000.

Great time. I sold the bike the following year for fear of having to show up to work in a cast. . .

corneredit3copy1emailedit.jpg

VH2F1577emailedit.jpg

This is me on the back with Jason Pridmore, a factory Suzuki endurance racer. It's a charity thing for one of his crew that was diagnosed with brain tumors. $20 bucks for the scariest thing a man can do IMO. He was carrying 15-20 mph more corner speed with me on the back than I could by myself!

CRAZY FuN!
VH2F2475.jpg

He was carrying 15-20 mph more corner speed with me on the back than I could by myself!

You can see it in the lean...

crazy scary... I have huge respect for the skill of those riders...

Chad,

Been there, done that....on a friend’s Yamaha 250 GP racer long ago. At the time, I never realized 250 cc’s of engine could propel you at almost obscene speeds and I learned you shouldn’t raise your head above the wind screen either at 150mph +.

I’ve tried those lean angles with my Harley but the pipes, kickstand, and frame start dragging on the ground and worst of all....the wife starts beat’n on the back of my head and threatening divorce. She’d do the same thing though with snap rolls and loops in the plane....so I got used to it. LOL

Landy

Wow that looks like a lot of "stuff".

Here's a 52 Panhead. 4-speed, kicker. We have several other bikes (in actual running condition) :)
059.jpg

Back