Any experience with liquid cleaners that claim to remove hard carbon?

Boyd, do you have any experience with USP bore paste. I understand it has been around since the 50's and is similar to JB bore paste.
Comments about this product..............
Centerfire

A long time back, when I couldn't find any JB, I bought a tube. It sat in my cleaning box for some time, and when I got around to using it it had separated with the grease all on one side of the tube, and the abrasive on the other. This did not make me happy. I mixed it the best that I could, and it seemed to work OK, but since I was later able to buy JB, and since its container makes it easy to remix, I never bought any more USP.

Listen to lrgoodger and Bob Kingsbury. Mike, sell another 1000 pieces of brass and buy a bore scope. If you are happy with what you are doing, go ahead.
Butch

it will take more than 1000 pcs....say 35,000 would get me a basic model...i do have a friend with one, so i'll try to see what the bbls look like.
remember i shoot coated bullets...so i may have a different situtation than you guys
mike in co
Listen to lrgoodger and Bob Kingsbury. Mike, sell another 1000 pieces of brass and buy a bore scope. If you are happy with what you are doing, go ahead.
Butch

Back