Announcement from Graham Wind Flags

RJG

Rick Graham
As many of you know I have been wrestling with health problems the past several years. Thankfully things have smoothed out somewhat, but I have reached the point where it is time to let the wind flag business go. So, I am handing it off to a friend of mine Matt Spradlin who I have been working with to assure the quality of Graham Wind Flags is maintained. He has all my tooling, patterns, etc so if you need Graham flags, or parts they will continue to be available. Matt is a good guy and will do a good job, so give him a shot when the need arises.

I want to thank you all for keeping me so busy all these years!

Rick Graham

Last edited:
As many of you know I have been wrestling with health problems the past several years. Thankfully things have smoothed out somewhat, but I have reached the point where it is time to let the wind flag business go. So, I am handing it off to a friend of mine Matt Spradlin who I have been working with to assure the quality of Graham Wind Flags is maintained. He has all my tooling, patterns, etc so if you need Graham flags, or parts they will continue to be available. Matt is a good guy and will do a good job, so give him a shot when the need arises.

Rick Graham

Thank you Rick for the kind words.
I am honored to be able to continue to make these flags for more generations to use.
Rick ia an amazing flag maker and an equally amazing teacher. I have some very big shoes to fill and I will continue to uphold the same standards and quality Graham Wind Flags are known for.
If anyone needs any flag needs please contact me.
(253) 279-2699 text friendly
GrahamWindFlags@outlook.com
www.brflags.com

Thank you
Matt Spradlin

You Are The Best There Is Rick!

Rick Graham

Rick,
There are several of us in Michigan that have your flags and I personally want to let you know that you made the best flags! Your flags stand out from all the rest. Enjoy your retirement - you have indeed earned it!
Matt

Graham flags

I shot with some of all flag this past weekend and my graham flags while there’s were sitting still mine where moving . I love my Graham flags they are the best.

Back