Annealing Tools

I used to dip the necks in water.............

after they were annealed, to rapidly cool them. Then, I could stand them in a plastic cartridge block, and some residual warmth would evaporate any moisture/humidity inside the case. I could safely load these newly annealed cases 1-2hrs later that day, to go to the range.

i have the brass-o-matic & love it,easy to use & can do any caliber i want with a few simple adjustments,would highly recommend

Big Al: Notice that I said heat *sink* above. Not heat *shield*. I think the Hornady will work fine. It's just not what I'm looking for.

No but it works for all the brass you don't have shell plates for. I agree that for quantise of brass that you have shell plates for that the automated set up is for you are faster and control better. For the guy doing only a hundred or so the Hornady is a vary acceptable solution. Or for the guy that does not want to spend the time to tear down ad adjust any of the automated setups, the Hornaday works vary well.

For me to anneal a hundred cases, to change out and make adjustments on the Ken light is just unreasonable. For right out of the polishers to run a thousand or more the Ken Light saves time.:D

Back