Angle Tree Stone July 20th

Hillman

Angle Tree Stone will be having it's final SOTY match of the season this Saturday July 20th. Registration is at 9:00 AM and start time is 10:00 sharp. Please let us know if you are coming so we can get a head count for lunch. Feel free to call or write for any questions. Hope to see you all there!
Bob and Ray Hill

directions...
From I-95
Take Exit 5 in Massachusetts
Turn LEFT at the end of the ramp
Go to the end of the road (approx. .2 miles) and TURN LEFT on to
Rt. 152 heading NORTH
Go North on Rt. 152 for 1/2 mile, Our club will be on the RIGHT
61 Francis J Kelly Blvd
N. Attleboro, Ma 02760

Looking forward to seeing Y'all at Angle Tree this Saturday. The water level went down so

leave you're boots at home. I heard the bench dog and Maureen got a little tutoring at Al Hadfield's

range last Friday and did quite well. Three hot shooting Anschutz's will be on the line including

Franks fine factory gun that put up some outstanding scores last time out. I'll try to remember to

shoot all 25 bulls this time. That's it and hope to see everybody Saturday

Ray Hill

Bob and Ray,
Will be heading south Fri night. Plan on shooting Angletree Sat. Might bring a Kayak just in case!
Will bring Munchkins.

Paul

I'm planning on it ... looking forward to seeing y'all.

Michael

I'm now planning on being there.

Dave

Nice to see you can make it Dave! It's going to be hot...We'll turn up the breeze ( Wind machine ) to cool the range ....plus Paul is bringing Munchkins...
Michael .. glad you are making the 80 mile trip for a chance for a few more 250's ..we are looking at some stiff competition with Al and Penny Hadfield, and their new... students...the Kevin and Maureen Ryan team

...and incase he's wrong there are plenty of outlets for those who want to bring a fan

Bobby,

I'm glad to hear that as I'm thinking of running down to my local Home Desperation in order to buy a few of their BIG winemakers, ah, I mean windmakers (damn spellcheck) ....just to keep cool don't ya know? :cool: :cool: :cool:

Until tomorrow,

Dave

Looking forward to seeing Y'all at Angle Tree this Saturday. The water level went down so

leave you're boots at home. I heard the bench dog and Maureen got a little tutoring at Al Hadfield's

range last Friday and did quite well. Three hot shooting Anschutz's will be on the line including

Franks fine factory gun that put up some outstanding scores last time out. I'll try to remember to

shoot all 25 bulls this time. That's it and hope to see everybody Saturday

Ray Hill

WOOF X2 for tomorrow. Worried about the heat, suggested I wear a speedo to keep cool but the pup put the nix on that. She said you're all nice people and don't deserve to endure that imagery.

BenchDog

Back