Andy buzzell, 2009 ibs score rookie of the year

N

notime2shoot

Mr. Buzzell, Congratulations on your accomplishment of Rookie Of the Year for 2009. Excellent shooting! To the people who made the posts about the other shooter--He is deeply honored. To have been included as a member of the benchrest community for 2009 and to have read your praises has also made him a winner for the year. To the awards committee, you found the right person for Rookie of The Year. Again I say to you Mr. Buzzell, Congratulations, it is an honor well deserved!

Hey congrads Andy. It was a pleasure shooting with you this past year. Looking foward to shooting with you this year. Just hope you take it easy on me this year an give me a chance.

Tolley-class act

I don't wish to hi-jack this thread but...Mr. Tolley, I have yet to meet you but I hope to as you are a class act. I still feel for you as I did for Andy. For this year only, I wish they had co-champions, one for each scoring method.

Andy Buzzell--congratulations on a fine year of shooting. You determination and mentor supreme (no not me) paid off. Set those goals high and soar! Randy J.

Mr. Tolley,
Thank you. I just registered tonight, not sure if this will post right. I would really like the opurtunity to meet you and your son. A hand shake is certainly in order. Your new found abilities are not unnoticed. 21 x average in 5 matches is outstanding. You have set a high standard this season. Your son sure has a very good start also. I appreciate all the support and some hard pushing from some awesome competetors (Randy), all the Orrington shooters week in and week out and a great mentor Butch Randall.
Tate, looking forward to another great season, no chances though. Its great to have a fellow shooter with as great an attitude as you have, makes it fun. Cant wait to see the look on your face when the bullet goes right were it should, and we both dont know why . I also want to mention the impossible task Wayne has in keeping all this straight.
Thanx again, Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Butch Randall as MENTOR?????

Andy,
Good shooting.
Since Butch is your "guiding light" so to speak, does this mean you too will be sporting pig feathers in yer hat as well???:eek::eek:
David

No, I'm not sure even Pig Feathers would help on some days .. Butch is the only one I know were that type of fasion is well represented.
Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Randy and Andy, you are both correct in the statement that Kevin is a class act. I've had the pleasure of shooting with him and Alex all year and see there growth in the sport, benchrest is well served with the presents of Kevin and Alex in the game. My congrats to you also Andy, you have had a very good year. Steve

Back