anchutz rail install

heath

I am looking for someone who can install an anchutz rail in a Savage f-class stock. I am located in Whiteville NC

Call Dave Tooley, 704-864-7525. He is located in Gastonia, 2.5 hrs away.

I thought about Dave but I hear that he is usually so backed up. I hate to go without my rifle for long. Work always keeps me from shooting as much as I want to anyway.

I'm located in Randleman, not an easy drive, but shoot at the range in Butner quite often and can do a "pick up" there.

I am looking for someone who can install an anchutz rail in a Savage f-class stock. I am located in Whiteville NC
I can do that for you. I am located in SW Durham Co. Call me if you like. Joel Pendergraft- Pendergraft Gun Works - 919-933-8160

Thanks for all the responses. I will probably get with you guys. What I want to do is have a bipod attachment and be able to shoot off of front rest. The F-class has a three inch wide forearm. I thought about using the sinclair bipod. Do you think the rail or just a threaded pillar would be better?

Thanks for all the responses. I will probably get with you guys. What I want to do is have a bipod attachment and be able to shoot off of front rest. The F-class has a three inch wide forearm. I thought about using the sinclair bipod. Do you think the rail or just a threaded pillar would be better?

If you do not require the versatility and adjustability of a rail then a threaded pillar should work fine for attaching a bi pod.

Back