Amazing year...still in shock!

Congratulations To you Larry!!!

Not many realize the work that you have put into this over a long period of time. I have always said and have told you that this game is a lot like golf. You only get out of it what you put into it!!!

Congratulations again!!

Great Job Larry, Congratulations \
How's the Hog Farm?
Bill

Now Bill,you being from Arcadia (30 miles east of me), and not from Myakka (that's me), it is understandable that you would confuse a Hog with a Cow (e, i, e, i, o)....
I would let you know that if any hog comes into Myakka from Arcadia ways, we are ready to poison them severely with a variety of lead products.
Be good you old ()&%.

Larry

PS. You shot some good groups at the Nationals. Pretty good for a first timer from Arcadia...

Again with the Cuban thing. I don't even smoke any more!! That french wine must of done you bad. :)
Thanks Larry.
Larry :confused:

Thanks

Now Bill,you being from Arcadia (30 miles east of me), and not from Myakka (that's me), it is understandable that you would confuse a Hog with a Cow (e, i, e, i, o)....
I would let you know that if any hog comes into Myakka from Arcadia ways, we are ready to poison them severely with a variety of lead products.
Be good you old ()&%.

Larry

PS. You shot some good groups at the Nationals. Pretty good for a first timer from Arcadia...

Thank you for kind words, they say a "Blind feral hog occasionally finds some acorns!"
Bill

Back