Amazing group shot by Paul Whitt

Bart

AD6AE346-0D8A-4530-9505-C62C807E846B-10396-0000097F8E20CF63_zpsda5c0395.jpg

Paul Whitt shot an amazing 10 shot .294 group durning the Unlimited class at the NBRSA Nationals. The group was small group for the yardage. The real amazing part is he did it with his 10 1/2 lb bag gun! In fact for awhile I believe he was Leading the unlimited yardage.

Great shooting Paul I'm proud of ya!
Bart

Equipment:
Bruno/McMillan stock
Krieger barrel one 13 1/2 twist.
Bat action
Weaver 36 power scope
29.7 grains of the v133
Bart's 68 grain Boattails with Sierra jackets

Paul told me that up until the 8th shot it looked like one hole. Looks like the last 2 shots gave it the mickey mouse ears. He also said the plaque for the small group is the first thing he won since he started shooting.

Way to go Paul.

Later
Dave

That is really hard to believe Jerry, but considering that you where there and it really happened, I truely believe it.:D

Glad your are back.

Dan Honert

Man..!

10 Shot..... 10.5 bag gun.......... Paul, WOW AWESOME..!:)

Paul is one of the best shooters I have had the chance to shoot with. You think this is good, try shooting a 600 yard match with him, he can and will make it look easy.
Great job Paul!!!!!!

Amazing group

Bart , that is amazing 10 shot group w/any class rifle, and especially for a 10-1/2 lb-der.
Congrats Mr. Whitt and great shooting

Great groups are shot w/LV rifles, but when shot in UNL class, they are seldom spotlighted.
Example: James Coffey of Boone , NC. shot a 10 shot unlimited world record 1n 1984 that stood for 30 years.
This was an amazing 10 shot,, .536" @ 300 yds. This was accomplished w/ a 40 XBR in McMillan stock and barrel, and rifle had a Coffey modified Remington trigger. I don't think the new owner of the 300 yd unl. record, (which I think is .512" @ 300 , will have to worry about some one breaking that for a while.
HFV

Back