Air Rifle Benchrest scoring templates

Pbike257

I contacted Ronald Silviera at the USARB about scoring templates. I am running matches at our local club and they have this scoring template to use for scoring and plugging targets. It works great, I wanted to buy one for my personal use at home. My thoughts are, and this may be the same with some of you, practice the way you intend to compete. So I shoot timed matches at home at 25 meters on regulation targets, and I score them with the regulation plug, and I had liked to use a template that I could purchase from USARB. They only got a small amount of templates, and they distributed them to the clubs that were holding matches. The USARB has no desire to sell templates to shooters. Ron suggested that I make my own, he could give me dimensions. I had the existing template from the club that I run matches, so I made a few copies. They work great. I also made them to fit a 100 yards IBS score target if a fella was so inclined that he needed that.

Paul Bike
Pbike257@iCloud.com

Attachments

• scoring templates 1.jpg
    scoring templates 1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 233
  • scoring templates 2.jpg
    scoring templates 2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 282
Thats a pretty cool idea. I know a few folks that mentioned that they were interested in purchasing one of them. What do you think you would be willing to see them for? Either air rifle or centerfire.

I made a few of each in case anyone wanted them. The USARB air rifle one requires 25 holes to be bored, where the IBS 100 only requires 5 holes. I would sell the USARB type for $25.00 or the IBS score type for $22.00 plus shipping. I should talk with wilbur about an ad, if there is any interest in these... although you are the first to even ask.

Back