A very talented gunmaker

That is really something.

I love the way he starts with the higher carbon steel, knowing how much carbon it will loose during the forge welding process.

I love stuff like this.

Since I am a knife collector I am aware of Bradshaw and his wonderful metalwork, this project was just magificent.
The guy makes a fair piece of Damascus as well.
Butch, another Tx. Boy that I have met....also, at one time, A benchrest shooter, Joe Kious. One of the world's best folder makers.
Ever run into him ?

Since I am a knife collector I am aware of Bradshaw and his wonderful metalwork, this project was just magificent.
The guy makes a fair piece of Damascus as well.
Butch, another Tx. Boy that I have met....also, at one time, A benchrest shooter, Joe Kious. One of the world's best folder makers.
Ever run into him ?

Tim, we shot with Joe at Dietz's range in New Braunfels. He was a very personable guy.

WOW I highly respect the craftsman's skill, and I glean from the videos that I have neither the money or desire to own such a firearm. Appreciation cannot buy one! :)

USPSA, kinda run and gun...

My ''killing' 'em'' days might be behind me... Went on medicare last year..

But, I'm sure having fun !!

Again, age kinda caught up with me.. Shooting those bows on a regular basis was causing a lot of neck and shoulder problems. So, gave it up 3 years back..

Hunted this winter with a couple of old Marlins, a .444 and a .45-70... Killed a few pigs with those and had a big time. Hope all is well with y'all ..

Back