A GREAT thing happened this past Sunday at Dunhams Bay. Congratulations Henry Miller

Bob Griffin

This past Sunday was the third of four IBS 100yard Group Winter League Matches at the "BAY". Twenty Two folks showed up to shoot. Temp was in the 20's, with a really gusty, switchy, cold wind blowing. Needless to say it was not an easy day to shoot. At the end of the day there were two aggs. In the twos. HENRY MILLER won the match with a 2698 Agg. His groups were .160, .225, .342, .203, and .419. The thing that makes this GREAT is HENRY MILLER is ELEVEN years old. He sat right there beside his father Scott Miller, and showed us all how it is done. CONGRATULATIONS HENRY MILLER. It really makes one feel good to see a young man out there shooting. He ia a very nice young fellow, and a great example of a youngster.

This past Sunday was the third of four IBS 100yard Group Winter League Matches at the "BAY". Twenty Two folks showed up to shoot. Temp was in the 20's, with a really gusty, switchy, cold wind blowing. Needless to say it was not an easy day to shoot. At the end of the day there were two aggs. In the twos. HENRY MILLER won the match with a 2698 Agg. His groups were .160, .225, .342, .203, and .419. The thing that makes this GREAT is HENRY MILLER is ELEVEN years old. He sat right there beside his father Scott Miller, and showed us all how it is done. CONGRATULATIONS HENRY MILLER. It really makes one feel good to see a young man out there shooting. He ia a very nice young fellow, and a great example of a youngster.

He takes after his dad because Scott CAN shoot! Congratulations Henry!

Might I say that I got wind that Henry was winning at lunch time and I told him if he could win Sundays shoot I would give him $10.00 needless to say I owe him $10.00 Bucks.

My hat is off to you Henry, as you were the Big Winner for the day!

Congratulations and may you always keep your father on his toes shooting.

See you soon and again Great Shooting.

Russell Rains

Attachments

• Henry's big Win.jpg
    Henry's big Win.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 393
Henry Miller

"HEN-RY", "HEN-RY", "HEN-RY " ? (he's much taller than the last time I saw him),(must be Scott's genetics kicking in). Nice Shooting !

Congratulations Henry

Congratulations Henry. Great shooting! Hope to see you shoot at Camillus this August.
Bob Hamister

Back