A Good Begining, Hawks Ridge Gun Club

Hi Greg, Great job!! I always wanted to shoot at Hawksridge. Even though I live in South Ga, I would love to come up sometime and shoot with y'all..

Joe

Hi Greg, Great job!! I always wanted to shoot at Hawksridge. Even though I live in South Ga, I would love to come up sometime and shoot with y'all..

Joe

Jeff, Steve, Stan, Bob, Joe......and Everyone

And we'd love to host you. We're already studying some schedule changes to slide a couple of Saturdaymatches to Sunday following other Saturday matches and make traveling to Hawks Ridge for a two match weekend a possibility. Obviously we're committed to match dates with the least overlap with other clubs within driving range. Another possibility is a a night match under the lights. We've (well, actually Jamie) has designed a new strategy for getting targets out and back that will shorten dead time between relays and might allow two match Saturdays even if we get the attendance we are hoping for. As you can see it's a work in progress.

I just had another thought. We might be able to set up a page on www.hawksridgegunclub.com that would help connect shooters that want to truck-pool.

I'll let you know about website developments as they occur.

Thanks guys.

Greg

president@hawksridgegunclub.com

HEY WILBUR! I can fix that! Thanks for the reminder and thanks for creating this GREAT site and providing the communication conduit that allowed us to get such an exciting start. Without you, it would simply not have been possible.

Thank you Wilbur.

Greg

www,president@hawksridgegunclub.com

If any one has contact info for Bobby Elder, please let him know about the club or have him call me. I lost all my contact numbers when my cell phone got drowned. Thanks Dennis Johnson.

Back