6PPC Creedmoor

The last two matches I have shot I came last or very close to last. So I am going to set the barrel back and rechamber to the 6PPC this time I am going to engrave the barrel 6PPC CREEDMOOR to make it shoot more accurate.;):D
Chet

Competition

The last two matches I have shot I came last or very close to last. So I am going to set the barrel back and rechamber to the 6PPC this time I am going to engrave the barrel 6PPC CREEDMOOR to make it shoot more accurate.;):D
Chet

Hey wait, you'll be shooting against me with my 219 Donaldson Wasp.

the good news is that since it is now a creedmore, no load development, just point in the general direction of the targets and it hit the middle every time, ask any creedmore owner!

Creedmore

Cool Name, and a lot of hype sells. You will also be able to drop Elk in there tracks at 1200yds and beyond with your benchgun.

Last edited:
Well if you don't know the difference between creedmoor and creedmore you probably can't shoot it anyway!! LOL :cool:

Well if you don't know the difference between creedmoor and creedmore you probably can't shoot it anyway!! LOL :cool:

Never was very good at spelling and in my book it should be spelled Creedless.You are correct I won't be shooting one anyway.

Last edited:
its amazing....

Chet

how many shooters think the 6 or 6.5 Creedmores are fairy dust.

6ppc creedmore

Chet I think it worked. Did you engrave that on all of your barrels this week ? Now that you know it works on a barrel,, I wonder what would happen if you engraved it on a tuner.

In years gone by we had cartridge called the 250-3000. Amazing how similar in performance it was and is to the new "creedmoor" cartridge. I guess my 250 rifles were ahead of their time.

The 6.5 creedmoor

is a fine cartridge, but really, it does not much that a 6.5x55 Sweed or PRC or 260 remington won't do. The most important factors are the quality of the firearm(barrel, action, stock, bedding...i.e. top components put together by a top notch gunsmith) and then the shooters ability. Almost everything in the shooting world revolves around "new", just like in the food industry at McDonalds, Tim Hortons, Burger King. "New" sells, its the human quest for new, different, adventure, whatever you want to label it.

There will be some fade to the 6.5 C after a while, after shooters see how fast a barrel erodes and looses its competitive edge. 6.5's are a great long range performers given good rifles and accurately assembled ammo, but the price you pay is shorter barrel life vs. say a .308, 30x47. Hard core competitors know that and accept the quicker barrel wear out for the performance.

Back