6MM PPC Kelby Action from Atlanta Area

H

Humdinger

I am interested to know if anyone knows of a gun builder who marks the barrels he installs with the name "Henry". I found a gun which came from the Atlanta
area with this identification. Any information regarding this builder, including his
phone number is greatly appreciated.

Henry Rivers frequents this site. Send him a privete message. He goes by Humble Henry and is listed in members list.

If that is in fact a rifle by Henry, it is well built. I have seen several of them.

Jim

Henry Rivers frequents this site. Send him a privete message. He goes by Humble Henry and is listed in members list.

If that is in fact a rifle by Henry, it is well built. I have seen several of them.

Jim

To the best of my knowledge my friend
Henry does not build rifles, but he has been known to do excellent barrel work

Dick

Dick,

I stand corrected.
Henry is listed as gunsmith on 9 of the 23 shooters equipment list for Piedmont July 25 match. My point was that Henry does great work.

Jim,

Humble Henry Rivers

Dick,
My point was that Henry does great work.

Jim,

Jim
I certainly agree Henry does great work.

Here is a photo of his "Humbleness" hisself in his very nice shop I had the pleasure to visit a couple years ago.

Dick

henryrivers.jpg

Atlanta Area

Thanks for the good words but i don`t build rifles all I do is replace shot out barrels.
THANKS HUMBLE HENRY

Last edited:
I am interested to know if anyone knows of a gun builder who marks the barrels he installs with the name "Henry". I found a gun which came from the Atlanta
area with this identification. Any information regarding this builder, including his
phone number is greatly appreciated.

May have been Charles Henry (not real sure of the first name) from Dublin, Ga. I don't know how he marked the rifles he built.

Jim

Back