6BR loads for 100 yards

I am shooting 80 grn Bart’s BT’s out of a 1-12 Krieger with a .060 throat BR. 33.7 grn of H4895 gives 3380 FPS out of a 25 inch barrel with great accuracy.

what do you use that for Jackie?

I'm going thru and re-chambering up all sorts of old varmint barrels and I just borescoped a 10 and a 12 from years ago that basically look unfired, haven't been able to figger what to do with them......

I've got probably 1000 of the old Berger 88LD's

300yds?

Windy days?

VFS?

what do you use that for Jackie?

I'm going thru and re-chambering up all sorts of old varmint barrels and I just borescoped a 10 and a 12 from years ago that basically look unfired, haven't been able to figger what to do with them......

I've got probably 1000 of the old Berger 88LD's

300yds?

Windy days?

VFS?

I built it to on occasion shoot it in VFS at 200.

8 twist?

Going to try UBR factory class with the Savage 12 8 benchrest gun 8 twist barrel, I have the 107 SMK and 68 GN FB Barts, any recommendations on powder and grains? I'm going to range tomorrow with Varget 28.3 GNs for the 107s, may try 31 gns for the 68 barts.

Going to try UBR factory class with the Savage 12 8 benchrest gun 8 twist barrel, I have the 107 SMK and 68 GN FB Barts, any recommendations on powder and grains? I'm going to range tomorrow with Varget 28.3 GNs for the 107s, may try 31 gns for the 68 barts.

Ohhh Good On Ya Man!

GOOD on ya!

I got zero recommendations re loads, but will tell you "yes, yes, YES go try the competition!"

the wurm turns.

Back