6BR Dasher primers

I know that the CCI 450's are the preferred primer for the Dasher but they are nowhere to be found any time soon so my question is, has anyone used Winchester SRP, CCI 400's or Federal 205's and what did you experience? I'm interested in information using any of these 3 primers, not Russian etc. as these I have currently.
Also, any luck using 8208XBR powder?
Thanks,

JDM
SW Arkansas

I have used 450's, Fed 205M, and Wolf SR. I have settled on the Fed 205M's. The CCI 450's were okay, but the standard Wolf SR was not at all acceptable. I have had numerous hang-fires while using these. In the future, I will stick to the Federal match primers (they have the best accuracy). James

Dasher primers

Gentlemen,
Thank you for your replies. I have 205's not the match primers so I will start out with them until I can get the 205m's. Also I will start loading with the 8208 xbr powder as that is what I have until the craziness stops and who knows when that will be! Bullets? Berger, Sierra, Clinch River, others?
Regards,

JDM

Joe, the 205 Fed. is the same exact primer as the 205M. The only difference is that the 205M's undergo one more inspection (thus the higher price) than do the 205's. The XBR powder works well in my Dasher, but keep an eye on pressure signs. Good shooting. James Mock

Many of the 600K shooters I know shoot the CCI450 in the 6BR abd the Dasher.

The CCI450's will take another 15,000# or so pressure.

I started out running Rem 7-1/2s in my 1st Dasher in 2004. With Varget & N150, they've been at least as good as any other primer, and better than most.

I have a lot of 205M feds. that blank 2 grs. lower than cci 450's. I now use 400 cci to fire form or my old lot of 205M's.That's using a Bat or Kelbly action,so it's not the firing pin. the lot of Feds are bad.......jim

Back