47th SS Winner: Joel Nader

Nader......you da man.
How many guys show up next year with a new ponytail ?

Congratulations

Congratulations Joel, it was definitely not a trigger pull! And this is certainly a confidence booster heading into Calgary!

Great shooting!
AS

Congratulations again!!!

Great win man.... Getting your game ready to take up to Calgary. Always great to see good guys come out on top...

Congrats also to Jack Neary on his 10.5 Grand win and how about Paul Mitchell going from a horrible 13.5 200 yd to 1st in the 10.5 200 yd. All impressive..

Kelbly is a great and very tough place to shoot for a week....

Congrats!

Congratulations to all the ag, grand, and two-gun winners from both my Dad and I! It was some tricky conditions for a majority of the week and certainly put all of us in our place at one time or another. It was an honor to experience and shoot along side so many incredible shooters. As I shot well I was too scared to even look where I was in the standings with so much competition. Again, great shooting and congrats to Joel, Wayne, and Larry throughout the tricky week.

Good luck at Calgary gentlemen!

Devin Burdick

Congratulations to all the ag, grand, and two-gun winners from both my Dad and I! It was some tricky conditions for a majority of the week and certainly put all of us in our place at one time or another. It was an honor to experience and shoot along side so many incredible shooters. As I shot well I was too scared to even look where I was in the standings with so much competition. Again, great shooting and congrats to Joel, Wayne, and Larry throughout the tricky week.

Good luck at Calgary gentlemen!

Devin Burdick

Nice shooting last week Devin! You and your dad both did great. It was my first SS as well. Even though I didn’t shoot so well I had a great time. Already looking forward to the next one.

Brian

Thank you all for thinking about me as I enjoy this moment. The phone calls, texts, and emails have kept me on cloud nine for the last four days.
I shot next to James Bendick, new competitor, who came with his two brothers and father, all at their first registered match. Very enthusiastic bunch of guys. I sent him over to Steve Theye's Benchrite tent to get some Iosso and nylon brushes, he came back with a new set of dies and Ted Heinselman to help set them up. The three brothers plan to attend the South Creek and Camillus shoots later this summer.
Also great to see the young guys shooting so well, Devin Burdick, Henry Miller, Kevin Donald Jr. and Gavin Peinhardt.
Benchrest might have a bright future after all.
Joel

Joel you are an inspiration

And I want to also thank you for all the help you've offered to this forum over the years. I've only "met" you here but am hoping to see you out and about one day.

Congratulations to yet another one of The Good Guys! :)

Here are the results.

Jim

Attachments

• FISS_2019_Comprehensive.docx
    86.4 KB · Views: 133
  • FISS_2019__2_GUN.docx
    18.1 KB · Views: 102
  • FISS_2019_13_5.docx
    24.9 KB · Views: 85
  • FISS_2019_10_5.docx
    24.8 KB · Views: 99
Back