30 br bullets 115 to 118 grain

30br 115 to 118 grain

By the way, Im not talking 10,000 jackets its $$$$$$\
To Make it true also There are NO jacket distributors, with Sierra only bullets distributors.
They will not let a person buy into a distributorship , just for jackets, One must start with $25,000 on the first order and $100,000
In sales annually to be a distributor.

30br 115 to 118 grain

George from what I see, Burger J4 aka Eric Stecker is busy making hunting bullets.
Lately they have really stuck us small guys The price of their jacket is production cost of an entire bullet PLUS.
To be fair though Its their company now. They can do what they want with it.
The real culprit is the limited production capability and the new lines they have started.
I don't know why they stay in California. They would have been better off in Arizonia Doing business in California is really tough.

By the way, Im not talking 10,000 jackets its $$$$$$\
To Make it true also There are NO jacket distributors, with Sierra only bullets distributors.
They will not let a person buy into a distributorship , just for jackets, One must start with $25,000 on the first order and $100,000
In sales annually to be a distributor.

Gerry, Not really I have been ordering for 10 or so years from 100k to 980k the first one doesn't come near either number. Also call it what you want in a meeting with prod. manager I asked if resale was allowed it was not a problem. ..

30br 115 to 118 grain

There are no distributorships just for Sierra jackets''
VP marketing at Sierra. The wrestle with this at meetings, They know there is a call for jackets but it ends up in limbo.
No clear decision from my present information. They have limited production capacity at present. I will contact Marketing again.
Maybe things have changed. Now if you order so many jackets George How about selling me some at a discount?
Several bullet makers are in need of Jackets, I share with my friends.
Not being a wise butt on this George . The latest boxes have NOT for resale on them. The ones in the white boxes can be sold at retail.
I asked a popular bullet maker about jackets , His price was above Sierra Retail, plus shipping. HUMMMMM shipping is included in a volume price
The problem with Sierra is indecision on what to do on jackets IN or out of the jacket market.
By the way they just raised jacket prices on their retail sales.

Last edited:
Gerry, The boxes you received jackets in are generic for bulk pistol bullets, if you do not specify they will ship how ever they feel like. I have in the past gotten them the same way, now just boxes of 5-7 k per. Now for jackets, it sounds like you are doubting the orders I have placed with the word IF in sentence and being all are basically spoken for I don't see getting any from me at the discount or not..

Back