22 br

i saw where n203 was used in this by jim s back in the 70s.i also see it is being preduced but is now n203b.any one know about it in the 22 br using 50 to 53 grain bench rest bullets.?i know there are other powders but was looking at this. thank you for your time.
gary

i saw where n203 was used in this by jim s back in the 70s.i also see it is being preduced but is now n203b.any one know about it in the 22 br using 50 to 53 grain bench rest bullets.?i know there are other powders but was looking at this. thank you for your time.
gary
I have not used any N 203B but I have read that it is the same powder as Reloder 15. James

22BR Norma 203

I have four new cans of the original Norma 203 like Jim used in the 22 Br.I find it Hotter than the 203B.

A good friend f mine used to shoot a .100 short 22BR. Benchrest. He said it shot crazy good, but of course it was a pain in the neck to make brass for.
I have some 203B, i cant remember why or what i was shooting it in though. I think i bought some 201 as well? I think maybe i was shooting the 201 in a short 22 ppc?? Lee

Back